2018 Spring Season Registration NOW OPEN!!!Updated Wednesday November 15, 2017 by Union Park Little League.
2018 Spring Season Registration NOW OPEN!! Baseball ,Softball and 50/70
REGISTRATION: 2018 SPRING SEASON
2. In person registration at the Field Office on selected dates.
In Person Registration Dates:
Not sure you live within our league boundaries? Click Here to verify with your address.
Required Documents for registration: (All documents needed for new players players). For more information, please refer to the LL Residence and Age Eligibility Document located in the Documents and Forms section. ** NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE COMPLETE PAPERWORK**
- Player's Birth Certificate (Passports are not acceptable)
- Medical Release Form 2018 (click here to download form)
- Little League Model Release Form 2018 (click here to download form)
- Parents Code of Conduct 2018 (click here to download form)
- Volunteer Application 2018 (click here to download form)
- Head Injury Inform/Consent Release Form (click here to download form)
- THREE (3) Proofs of Residence (click here for the LL Residence and Age Eligibility Document list) or school form for players that do not reside within the boundaries, but attend a school located within the boundaries(see list of schools below) (click here to download LL School Enrollment Form) form). These documents show proof that your reside within our boundaries. (Click Here for UPLL boundaries map)
Schools located within our league boundaries: